Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 3 - Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaron-m-b/2180456922/ here is the picture I found interesting this week when searching on Flickr. This is a jetty that is located at Mallabula in NSW a place that I like to visit. The jetty has now been replaced however there wasn't a new image on Flickr. I think that public photo hosting sites such as Flickr are handy although when photos are of people I find they can be an invasion of privacy and if I had an account I would not upload photos of myself or others just of places and things.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you have started the course. It is important to think about what kind of images you would post as it makes you think about privacy for you and others. It also makes you think about how much information you put up with the image - do you identify everyone in the picture and so on.

    Ellen (PLS)

    ReplyDelete